Relative passed away

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to hear of your loss. We did have a friends brother die last year and the worst part was the very limited numbers allowed to attend the funeral.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
With so many people experiencing loss in the past year we understand about the restrictions of lockdown, but it is still difficult and will they have said that something will be done post lockdown in remembrance.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Condolences. In the past month BIL passed away on 7th Jan and my mother passed away on 14th Jan and the our little dog Ollie on the 21st Jan. Not a good start to the New Year. BTW not Covid related.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Condolences. In the past month BIL passed away on 7th Jan and my mother passed away on 14th Jan and the our little dog Ollie on the 21st Jan. Not a good start to the New Year. BTW not Covid related.
When they say that you are only given what you can deal with is an understatement for you and your family. When they are as close as your loved ones were it will take time to heal, our thoughts and prayers are with you and hope that life has more happier times ahead.

Reactions: JezzerB
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
When they say that you are only given what you can deal with is an understatement for you and your family. When they are as close as your loved ones were it will take time to heal, our thoughts and prayers are with you and hope that life has more happier times ahead.
Got a phone call this morning that niece has been admitted to hospital following a heart attack! Daughter of former BIL. Is it ever going to stop?

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Got a phone call this morning that niece has been admitted to hospital following a heart attack! Daughter of former BIL. Is it ever going to stop?
Hope she is okay, it must seem like the finger of fate is pointed straight at you and your family saying it is your turn. The main thing [as I said] is to keep positive, support one another and know that this too shall pass and you can get on with remembering those people no longer here. Thoughts are with you at this time and know only a click away...................

TRENDING THREADS