Remoska Cooker

Aug 24, 2008
Visit site
I am considering buying one of these cookers but I am concerned that the wattage will trip the site electrics and also they are not cheap. Are they worth the money or not.

Jan 2, 2008
Visit site
These cookers are wonderful. You can cook almost anything in them and they only draw 470 watts so could be used on sites with 3 amp power supplies.

We use ours at home as much as we do in the van. It saves putting the oven on for small quantities and also saves on the gas in the van. We paid

Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
We've had one for about 18 months now & we use it at home as much as in the van. The OH will agree with everything Ron says, you will not regret buying one.

Aug 4, 2005
Visit site
We bought one a couple of years back, only regret is we didn't buy the large version.

As others have said very handy in the house as well as caravan

Robert

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
We have the problem that even if we hooked up at home the way our caravan is wired means that you only get a max of 5 amps in any one socket otherwise we blow one of the fuses.

Until its sorted we are very limited as to what we can use so all of the mini ovens and grills & microwaves are unsuitable. This sounds like the idea option for us but the price is out of our reach for now. Looks like I will be saving up for one.

Aug 29, 2008
Visit site
Hello Louise,

We have had a Remoska cooker for a number of years. I will agree they are very good at what they do but we find the lid with the element in it gets very very hot. When adding ingredients or stirring the contents, we are very careful where we put the lid, otherwise it can burn or damage surfaces.

Tony

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
Hello Louise,

We have had a Remoska cooker for a number of years. I will agree they are very good at what they do but we find the lid with the element in it gets very very hot. When adding ingredients or stirring the contents, we are very careful where we put the lid, otherwise it can burn or damage surfaces.

Tony
Hi Tony , my wife has allready burnt our worktop with the lid

Aug 24, 2008
Visit site
Thank you all for your comments. I think I will get one it seems to be a very useful item. A birthday is on the horizon, perhaps a few hints will produce the goods.

Thanks again for your help

Louise

Mar 18, 2008
Visit site
best thing we have ever bought its low wattage so will not trip the site electrics food tastes brilliant in them use ours at home for making stews casseroles etc

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts