Repairs to dents and scratches

May 14, 2006
Visit site
I am after any advice on the best way to repair some small dents and scratches on my caravan. To cut a long story short I did not take into account the sideways movement of the van when putting on a single levelling ramp and it scrapped along a metal water tap.

The damage is 4 or 5 dents and short scrapes a few inches long. The damage (i think/hope) is purely cosmetic but i wont settle until it is put right.

Can anybody suggest the best solution, are there any companies (North West) that will undertake such repairs on a mobile basis like they do with cars or will i have to bite the bullet and go through the insurance.

Any advice would be greatfully received.

Lee

ps at this stage i am sticking to my story that it is the wifes fault even though she was know where to be seen!!! i was setting up close to the border of a tight pitch to ensure we had enough room to set up the awning that SHE insisted we take!!! If she reads this i may be caravanning alone in the future

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
if its not gone through the metal, i presume its the side

leave it alone for the time being, t cut will take a lot of the scrapes away, the reason i say leave it you might do it again

and the cost for a body shop to do it would be approx 250.00

if you have to get it done

most good car body places are good enough to do it successfully

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts