Replace shower mixer tap cartridge

Jun 17, 2020
Visit site
Hello All,

I wonder if some help is at hand with a problem I have with my shower mixer tap. I have a leak and am hoping it is the same problem I had with the mixer tap in the toilet sink. The cartridge was faulty and I successfully replaced it. However, in the case of the shower mixer tap the configuration of the tap is different. I can't find a way to get inside the mixer. On the sink tap it was a simple case of opening the access to the screw on the top of the tap and working from there. It seems to be different on the shower as I can see no way to uncouple the faucet. My van is a Sprite Firebrand. Can anyone suggest a solution please?

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Hello All,

I wonder if some help is at hand with a problem I have with my shower mixer tap. I have a leak and am hoping it is the same problem I had with the mixer tap in the toilet sink. The cartridge was faulty and I successfully replaced it. However, in the case of the shower mixer tap the configuration of the tap is different. I can't find a way to get inside the mixer. On the sink tap it was a simple case of opening the access to the screw on the top of the tap and working from there. It seems to be different on the shower as I can see no way to uncouple the faucet. My van is a Sprite Firebrand. Can anyone suggest a solution please?

Do you have a picture(s)

Jun 17, 2020
Visit site
1593018049917.png

Hi, Thank you for your reply. Normally I would remove the hot/cold on top to get access. However, this seems not to be moveable. I hope the images are helpful.

Attachments

• IMG_2277.JPG
    IMG_2277.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2278.JPG
    IMG_2278.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: JezzerB

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts