Replacement a-frame anti slip decals for Swift Europa

May 19, 2021
Visit site
Can anybody let me know where I can get replacement a-frame anti slip decals for a 2018 Swift Europa and will post to NI ? I have found suppliers on eBay but won’t post here even though it is a UK address ? I think the last owners were a bit power hose crazy and they are looking slightly tatty around the edges. Thanks in advance, Bernarde.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Can anybody let me know where I can get replacement a-frame anti slip decals for a 2018 Swift Europa and will post to NI ? I have found suppliers on eBay but won’t post here even though it is a UK address ? I think the last owners were a bit power hose crazy and they are looking slightly tatty around the edges. Thanks in advance, Bernarde.
It’s sad but because of Brexit a lot of items going to NI have to now have paperwork raised and small scale sellers don’t want the hassle. I can understand their dilemma.

Reactions: Bard Rooney
Oct 21, 2020
Visit site
I’ve had to email eBay as it’s been so long since I’ve used the site it won’t let me in!
If I manage to log in i will see if I can help you out.

Kev

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Bard Rooney, not sure if this will help, I purchased this at less than a fiver including delivery.

I used the old non-slip pad as a template and just cut it with scissors, really easy to do and provided the substrate is clean (applies to whatever self adhesive product you purchase) it is an excellent product (btw the seller is very quick with delivery).

P.S. after initial cleaning of the substrate I used brake cleaner for the final clean up (I always have a can of brake cleaner in the car anyway for keeping the towball clean for the Alko hitch).

May 19, 2021
Visit site
Bard Rooney, not sure if this will help, I purchased this at less than a fiver including delivery.

I used the old non-slip pad as a template and just cut it with scissors, really easy to do and provided the substrate is clean (applies to whatever self adhesive product you purchase) it is an excellent product (btw the seller is very quick with delivery).

P.S. after initial cleaning of the substrate I used brake cleaner for the final clean up (I always have a can of brake cleaner in the car anyway for keeping the towball clean for the Alko hitch).
Thanks very much for the advice, Bernarde.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts