Replacement Caravan Memory Foam Mattress

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site
Hi folks, ive finally made the step to signing up!

Been using the site on and off for the past couple of months after buying a used Bailey caravan and thought id finally sign up and join in with the conversation!

Thought id use this first post to write about something ive seen asked on here a few times, replacement mattress for fixed beds. Hopefully this post helps anyone else looking to get a new caravan mattress at a fair price

Unfortunately the mattress that came with my Bailey was absolutely rotten and unbearable to sleep on. After receiving some grief from the wife, It was me or the mattress

I searched around on here for some suggestions and also checked out a few on google, but none of them came back quite as good as a company I found online.

They asked me for a diagram with measurements which I put together on a rainy weekend. Surprisingly easy to do just measure along the edge and jot it down on paper in relation to the rough sketch I had made. ,

emailed a photo of it over and they gave me a price and I paid that day. Me and the wife could not believe our eyes when it arrived 5 days later. Thankfully it was rolled up and compressed so managed to get it in the back of my kia no problems at all to take it down to where the caravan is kept

Laid the bag out on the bed, cut it open with scissors and it suddenly burst into life and expanded into place. Me and the wife slept on it for the first time last weekend and I couldnt believe it, so very comfortable. Surprisingly it was more comfortable than the mattress weve got in our bedroom at home which was 3 times the price! The wifes now talking about getting another one made for at home (I think she forgets were retired sometimes!!)

Anyway, just wanted to ask... has anyone had experiance finding fitted sheets for odd size mattresses? The wife has suggested we trim and adjust a standard size one to fit, but id rather get one ordered thats been made properly?

Let me know if youve got any suggestions otherwise i think im going to have to let her bodge one together

Benjamin Martin

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
benmartin08 said:
Hi folks................

...............Anyway, just wanted to ask... has anyone had experiance finding fitted sheets for odd size mattresses?.............
Let me know if youve got any suggestions otherwise i think im going to have to let her bodge one together
Benjamin Martin

I'm sorry to say that I personally haven't had much experience of finding fitted sheets for odd size matresses Benjamin, but I've had quite a lot of experience when it comes to spotting unauthorised adverts disguised as posts from new forum members which breach forum etiquette ;)
This is why I've removed the url from your post and also made it possible for moderators to review any future material submitted by you before it reaches our message boards.
:)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts