REPLACEMENT WINDOWS

May 18, 2005
Visit site
I have a cracked window on my Abbey Aventura,when i took the van in for the window replacing the new window had a grey tint my windows have a brown tint.The window was obviously not fitted, my dealer contacted the manufacturer and they said they only supply grey windows. They also said to fit this grey window and within 2 months of being subjected to daylight it will turn brown,this sounds like a brassnecked attempt at fobbing me off,or does anyone know different.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
sounds like hes expecting the summer sun to give your windows a sun tan,never heard anything like this before,what will dealers and manufactures come up with next.should have asked dealer to ask manufacturer if the windows were also grey when they originally fitted them????

May 18, 2005
Visit site
sounds like hes expecting the summer sun to give your windows a sun tan,never heard anything like this before,what will dealers and manufactures come up with next.should have asked dealer to ask manufacturer if the windows were also grey when they originally fitted them????
Thanks for the input guys the battle continues, keep you posted.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts