Request for Mods

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
hi, hows about changing the advert on the left hand side of the page for the magazine to a more recent one. i feel as if im startin to get to know the guy standing there :)

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The Mods have no control over the look of the site.

We only have limited access to the editing part of the forum.

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
AND it's heading straight past the skittles, and underneath my van. Then the kids will pile underneath to get the ball, then complain when they come out covered in the dog s..t which I parked on top of.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Don't worry Val because the sight of that girl kicking a ball has sent my dogs into a frenzy, they've both pulled out their screw in pikes and have stolen the ball but they are continuing to bark and yap at the girl which has resulted in the girl crying and screaming and the dad running over towards me with his beer in his hand, closely followed by his wife who has been drinking scrumpy all afternoon.

Wish I'd never stopped on that site.

Lisa

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Don't worry Val because the sight of that girl kicking a ball has sent my dogs into a frenzy, they've both pulled out their screw in pikes and have stolen the ball but they are continuing to bark and yap at the girl which has resulted in the girl crying and screaming and the dad running over towards me with his beer in his hand, closely followed by his wife who has been drinking scrumpy all afternoon.

Wish I'd never stopped on that site.

Lisa
'screw in PIKES' ???????

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I know, to say I'm from a 'Pikes' background, you'd think I'd have more respect for my relatives wouldn't you. LOL!!

Lisa

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts