Retirement Age

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Those fine upstanding beings of the judiciary have been 'working' for years well past their sell by dates and look at the decisions they come up with. Maybe when you get to a certain age one doesn't realise that you have fewer brain cells hence the stupid rulings they make to all our detriment.

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
Those fine upstanding beings of the judiciary have been 'working' for years well past their sell by dates and look at the decisions they come up with. Maybe when you get to a certain age one doesn't realise that you have fewer brain cells hence the stupid rulings they make to all our detriment.
i forgot about the old codgers that sit on the bench in our judiciary system ,they seem to live in another planet

May 21, 2008
Visit site
We forgot one thing gents.

Those wonderfull dishonorable members of the house that Guy missed blowing up, cheat and swindle the tax payer, be very economic with the truth about expenses, have more perks than anyone known to man, and then they retire on full pay at 50!!

Oh by the way,a sif that wasn't enough swag to of got away with, they get a life pearage to enable them to pass laws to make their miss manangement legally un-reproachable and clear the way for future MP's to have a dip in the till.

My MP Bill Wiggin has no idea how we live in our touring caravan fulltime, because he has his own mortgage free mansion that he tried to claim mortgage relief on his mortgage free home. I bet he wouldn't last a month having to fetch and carry his water and waste. I'd give him a week doing the cassette Loo.

Atb from one very miffed resident not able to vote because my caravan isn't a home according to law, but suitable as accomodation according to the council who put us at the back of their list, way behind those I mentioned in my last thread.

Dam it! another tenner in the swear box.

Atb Steve L.

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
We forgot one thing gents.

Those wonderfull dishonorable members of the house that Guy missed blowing up, cheat and swindle the tax payer, be very economic with the truth about expenses, have more perks than anyone known to man, and then they retire on full pay at 50!!

Oh by the way,a sif that wasn't enough swag to of got away with, they get a life pearage to enable them to pass laws to make their miss manangement legally un-reproachable and clear the way for future MP's to have a dip in the till.

My MP Bill Wiggin has no idea how we live in our touring caravan fulltime, because he has his own mortgage free mansion that he tried to claim mortgage relief on his mortgage free home. I bet he wouldn't last a month having to fetch and carry his water and waste. I'd give him a week doing the cassette Loo.

Atb from one very miffed resident not able to vote because my caravan isn't a home according to law, but suitable as accomodation according to the council who put us at the back of their list, way behind those I mentioned in my last thread.

Dam it! another tenner in the swear box.

Atb Steve L.
Steve in Leo - maybe you should put some ideas forward for the next reality TV series. You could 'house swop' with someone famous, and they'd have to live in your caravan, carrying water, emptying waste, showering whenever the water was hot, etc., and you could live in theirs, rent free, with servants, gardeners, etc!

Would make good telly - and probably give you and Mrs Steve in Leo a first class holiday!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts