Road lights not working

Aug 1, 2018
Visit site
Hi
New to this site & hoping for some helpful suggestions,we have just upgraded our caravan & trying to sell our old one which is a 92 swift challenger,the problem we have is the road lights only the right indicator works & nothing else,I have checked all bulbs & fuses & they are all ok,
Anyone have suggestions??

May 7, 2012
Visit site
The usual reason for this is dirty contacts, so check these, as given one light is working it is probably not the wiring, although if there is still a problem after checking the contacts, open the black plug and check the contacts there.

Aug 1, 2018
Visit site
Thank you I was thinking of completely changing the plug as it does look a bit ropey,as we used caravan where we stored it it hadn’t been plugged in for 2+ years
Thanks

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I would suspect the contacts in the plug given what you now say. If they were not protected there might be a lot of dirt in their which could be difficult to get at, so changing the plug might be worthwhile for what they cost.

Aug 21, 2018
Visit site
Hi had the same problem a couple of weeks back everything worked on the caravan but one indicator turned out there a little relay unit fitted behind one of your car back lights was not sending the proper signal out had to get it changed hope this helps

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts