Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Claire

I have only seen 1 of these cars on the road in the UK and it only caught my eye because of its "unusual" looks.

It came 1st in the Daily Telegraph Ugliest car contest last October and they said

"It has been described by car reviewers as a "surprised hippopotamus", "so ugly it could frighten small children" and so bulky "it makes Bernard Manning look like a matinee idol".

If you buy one you can expect horrendous depreciation amd great difficulty in selling it.

Purely my opinion - don't touch it with a bargepole.

The Sedona on the otherhand is a cracking motor for towing in its diesel variant and popular with caravanners as you probably know.

"A change can be as good as a rest" but not in this case.

Don't do it!

Good luck

Apr 13, 2005
Visit site
got to agree, we saw one on the motorway and had to slow down to see what it was, it was so ugly the kids said they would not be seen dead in it, must agree with cliff it will be like the fiat multipla if you buy one dont expect to be able to sell it, leave it well alone.

Sep 13, 2006
Visit site
Try Googling Rodius and read some of the tests - I have and it does not look good.

Would it really be that much of a change from a Sedona - which appears to be a better car.

I also believe there is a new Sedona due around now?

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
they are a vile looking car but inside they are like a limo. they have another new car out looks a bit like a porshe 4 x 4 (from front)but i cant think what its called. i like the rexton they are really nice.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts