Roof Mounted Air Con Units

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Oooop sorry. Didn't realise how big the font was when I posted. Will edit so that it's not so loud :lol: Thanks for the warning. Much appreciated.

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Yep, tried both of those and some of the caravan scrappers, well those that can be bothered to reply anyway. Needed for a bus conversion, which is about a third of the way through now. Won't be ready for Twinwood this year, but defo ready for next year

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
When and if you do install please check noise level outside as well as inside. AC units running at night can be very disturbing to those on nearby pitches

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
RayS said:
When and if you do install please check noise level outside as well as inside. AC units running at night can be very disturbing to those on nearby pitches

Thats why I leave my Trombone on the Table outside, nobody comes near.
Engineers_BBQ_085.jpg

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
lucylogic said:
Yep, tried both of those and some of the caravan scrappers, well those that can be bothered to reply anyway. Needed for a bus conversion, which is about a third of the way through now. Won't be ready for Twinwood this year, but defo ready for next year
I wouldn't worry too much about air con at Twinwood, last year's festival was warm and sunny but as often as not it rains. Pack warm sweaters instead. ?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I would be a bit concerned about going for a secondhand unit from a scrap yard. You would have no idea of its condition, whether its been modified to run in the latest permitted refrigerants. If it turns out to be faulty it will probably cost more to repair than to purchase a new one. Buy cheap buy twice.

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Unless you were planning on using your van for large proportion of time abroad why not just buy a little plug in fan , how often are you going to need air con in the UK ?!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts