Room divider blind.

Oct 8, 2020
Visit site
Hi there..hoping someone can help.I have a Sterling Europa 550 2010 and need to replace the little room divider blind at the fixed bed.Any advice as to where to source would be appreciated.
Regards Geemac

May 7, 2012
Visit site
You could try breakers although your caravan might be a bit new for many. If Swift cannot supply one the answer may be to measure it and see if you can find one the same size elsewhere, again breakers might have something.
Before you buy I would check that you can get the old one out and a new one in, as many models make this extremely difficult.

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
Depends whether it is a standard size. However places like Dunelm have a wide range on the website in various sizes and a made-to-measure service so might be worth a look.

Reactions: Geemac55
Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi there..hoping someone can help.I have a Sterling Europa 550 2010 and need to replace the little room divider blind at the fixed bed.Any advice as to where to source would be appreciated.
Regards Geemac
Hi,
Why bother with a Sterling product,there must be hundreds of alternatives out there (not caravan related)

Oct 8, 2020
Visit site
Hi..there fittings which don’t match the off the shelf products.The caravan Is in lovely condition and I would like the authentic blind if poss.
thankyou for your interest though
regards
Jeanette

TRENDING THREADS