Rosmarkie camping and caravan club site

Nov 7, 2007
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

I am after a little advice please. I am thinking of booking Rosemarkie campsite for our caravan in June. Has anyone stayed here and could offer me advice on whether you recomend it or not.

Or do you have any alternatives around this area you highly recomend.

Many thanks

Dave, She and Pads

Jul 18, 2005
Visit site
Hello Dave,

I have not stayed on this site but have walked around it and it seemed pleasant enough.

Minus points a)as it so close to the beach it could be rather unpleasant if the elements were against you, b)with a road behind you and the beach in front of you it is rather open and easy for anyone to walk through, c) when i looked at it the weather had been very wet and the entrance was a sea of mud although the rest of the site was ok.

Plus points a) as mentioned earlier you are practially on the beach and if the weather is in your favour you could not pick a more lovely site, you could nearly shake hands with the dolphins, b) beautiful area.

If you decide to go i would book asap as this is a very busy site. I tried to book for early June 2 years ago but couldn't get on.

Hope this will have been of help and that you get some feedback from someone who has stayed on the site.

William

Nov 7, 2007
Visit site
Hello Dave,

I have not stayed on this site but have walked around it and it seemed pleasant enough.

Minus points a)as it so close to the beach it could be rather unpleasant if the elements were against you, b)with a road behind you and the beach in front of you it is rather open and easy for anyone to walk through, c) when i looked at it the weather had been very wet and the entrance was a sea of mud although the rest of the site was ok.

Plus points a) as mentioned earlier you are practially on the beach and if the weather is in your favour you could not pick a more lovely site, you could nearly shake hands with the dolphins, b) beautiful area.

If you decide to go i would book asap as this is a very busy site. I tried to book for early June 2 years ago but couldn't get on.

Hope this will have been of help and that you get some feedback from someone who has stayed on the site.

William
Many thanks to you all especially William, I have booked the site just a pity I cant book the weather here hopin.

Many Thanks

Dave, She and Pads

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts