royal awning poles

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
Does anyone know a good tel number or address for Royal Caravan awnings. Some of our spring loaded poles on a 18mth old awning have failed. Desperatley trying to get them replaced, as can't use awning

Feb 15, 2009
Visit site
HI Denise is there no address or phone number on the awning pole bag .OR there are brackets you can buy that fit over your defective poles and hav a wingnut that you can tighten to hold the poles .only problem is you have to drill small hole for wingnut/bolt to tighten against each other. OR try the internet just key in the name of your awning into a search engine ,try google

cheers Duggie

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Hi Denise

Can you take a photo of what has broken and post it on here, I'm sure other people will have had problems over the years with spring loaded poles,

And then the suggestion's will come in as to how they have fixed there own

How To Post Photos ( ten easy steps )

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi denise search for love caravans on e bay . if you can supply her a pic or give exact diameter / length of poles i,m sure she will sort you out and if you in midlands area you could call round cheers john

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Denise if you check out Pyramid I think youll find them in there as Im sure they are the same company based somewhere near Chesterfield I THINK.

Regards Sir Roger

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts