royal baby

May 15, 2007
Visit site
saw the new royal babycom out of hospital on the tv yesterday, mind you that was all that seemed to be on . I hadn't been so excited since the Dometic engineer fixed the light in my caravan fridge.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Yes, very pleased that the future of the Monarchy is secured and all that but people are suffering from government cuts, a high cost of living and mass unemployment yet the newspapers and tv news is full to the point of overkill with Royal Baby stories.

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
I feel sorry for the Royal Family - the worry,

the endless sleepless nights, the constant smell of sick-stained furniture and clothing,

the unsteady gait and forever bumping into tables and walls.

However, there's one consolation Ma'am,

Prince Harry will get married and WILL fly the nest one day!
smiley-laughing.gif

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Chancellor George Osbourne is said to be delighted and honoured that the new royal baby has been named after him.
Some constitutional experts have however poured cold water on the euphoria of the chancellor by pointing out that the choice of George Alexander Louis is meant to be a salute to King George VI rather that to a third rate politician who'se only experience of gainful employment in the real world was as a department store towel folder.
A Westminster spokesperson rejected the claims by constitutionalists by saying that George Osbourne and the royal baby have rather a lot in common.
One is an infantile dribbling crawler who regularly soils his pants and hasn't even learned to count yet and the other is a two day old baby.........

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
earlyriser said:
thats your knighthood down the chemical closet emptying point then
smiley-laughing.gif
smiley-laughing.gif
smiley-laughing.gif

I hope that Lord Hessletine who owns Haymarket doesn't have me thrown into the dungeons at Haymarket Towers
smiley-foot-in-mouth.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts