Ruda Hoiday Park Croyde Bay

Aug 7, 2006
Visit site
hi have stayed at ruda many times but only in the static caravans. only just got a tourer so not sure what tourer facilities are like. have walked round the site and i think tourers are quite close together. the ruda facilities are excellent, especially the club house and swimming pool, also the take away and in bar restaurant. it is a great place for children, and is only a short walk to the beach, which is also great. i have always enjoyed my holidays here and have been many times. hope this helps

sally

Apr 29, 2006
Visit site
Hi Jim, Stayed at Ruda last Whitsun, one of our first times out touring. We got a corner pitch which was a fairly good size although I must admit some of the pitches seemed on the small size, although not as small as you sometimes find on the continent. I always mention we've got a twin axle when booking.

We enjoyed our stay and would probably go there again. The only gripes we had with the site was that it was on the other side of the road to the main site, and having a 11 yr old with no road sense meant that I couldn't send him off to the shop on his own!! Also there was only one toilet block which could get a bit busy at times.

As I say, apart from that we enjoyed it. Anita

TRENDING THREADS