Rugby League World Cup- Wheelchair

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Don’t know if any of you are following the RLWC. There are 3 sections al going on simultaneously: Men’s, Women’s and Wheelchair. The Wheelchair is the most inclusive sport in the world; the team comprises Men, Women, Disabled and Non Disabled players with ages from 16 to 60. It is fast, furious and brutal.
Went to see France v USA and Wales v Scotland in Sheffield yesterday. They are all good but the French are like lightening.
I am not a Sports fan at all, but really enjoyed it.
Worth a look.
Mel

Reactions: otherclive
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Don’t know if any of you are following the RLWC. There are 3 sections al going on simultaneously: Men’s, Women’s and Wheelchair. The Wheelchair is the most inclusive sport in the world; the team comprises Men, Women, Disabled and Non Disabled players with ages from 16 to 60. It is fast, furious and brutal.
Went to see France v USA and Wales v Scotland in Sheffield yesterday. They are all good but the French are like lightening.
I am not a Sports fan at all, but really enjoyed it.
Worth a look.
Mel
Yes I have watched some games and they are frenetic. Problem is there's so much sport on at present with RLWC, T20, Autumn Internationals and F1 with World Cup imminent that there's not enough time to watch it all, as the women’s games have doubled up the number of games. And often their games outshine the men’s ones. Plus it risks a spate of DVTs for the hard pressed NHS to deal with. 😂

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts