Aug 12, 2007
Visit site
Well, I'm not very happy, obviously - but I have to say Wales were the better team in the second half, so well done to them.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Well done to Wales, I never saw it but saw on the BBC at half time that England were winning.

Just a word of advice Colyn, one win doesn't put Wales on top of the Rugby world ;O) One game doesn't make an era.

Dec 23, 2006
Visit site
The way England played in the second half any of the other 5 nations would have beaten them.What happened to them at half time god only knows.In the second half they were a disgrace to their country and supporters.They need a captain who can lead when things are going wrong on the field.Well done Wales, you stuck to your task.Giving Shaun Edwards to Wales was a terrible mistake.

Hamer

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Commiserations, Hamer. How many times over the last thirty years have we said those same words about Wales? I must admit to being a little downhearted in the first half, but the boys came good in the end. I just hope they can keep it up! What a start to the championship!!

Oggi, Oggi, Oggi!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I'm getting fed up of people making the excuse that England gave the match away in the second half.

The fact is that you only play as well as the opposition let you.

Oi Oi Oi!!!!

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
I didn't see the match Clive but how I read "they gave the match away" is simply that, they gave it away. It doesn't mean that Wales didn't deserve the win or didn't play England out of the game :O)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts