RYANAIR

Apr 25, 2008
Visit site
An article in my local paper in Costa Calida it states ....Ryanair has announced after carrying out a survey that they are to create
'child-free' flights from october.According to the survey 36% of customers
said that their flight was ruined by other peoples noisy children and a
spokesman referred to them as little monsters.
I think ryanair maybe shooting themselves in the foot,or maybe they are working out a way to increase revinue.

Apr 25, 2008
Visit site
I will try again,in an article in my local paper in Costa Calida it states that....Ryanair has announced after carrying out a survey that they are to create 'Child-free'flights from october.According to the survey 36% of customers said that their flight was ruined by other peoples noisy children and a spokesman referred to them as little monsters.
I think ryanair maybe shooting themselves in the foot,or maybe they are working out a way to increace revinue.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
I bet the kids are playing aeroplanes down the aisle chasing the trolly dollies ... heh! heh! heh!
smiley-laughing.gif

Mar 21, 2007
sites.google.com
Ryanair caring what its passengers think! I think this must be a wind up.
On a more serious note perhaps its my age but I am heartily sick of other peoples kids. I was no angel nor were mine but there was one "crime" that bought swift and painful retribution and that was "showing parents up" in public. I really think many parents become blind and deaf where their children are concerned and cant see what fools they look allowing small children to dominate them. Rant over
I am going to the gym to be tortured now.
David

Jan 1, 2010
Visit site
Michael O'Leary, boss of ryanair walked into a bar in Dublin, and ordered a pint of Guinness, the barman said " that'll be 50 cents please, " O`Leary ,gobsmacked , says, " to be sure that's a not a lot for a pint of Guinness " to which the barman says, smirkingly, " ahh but the compulsory glass hire will be 5 and a half euros "

TRENDING THREADS