santa is here

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
who is this "Santa" ? you refer to, is he a fellow caravan owner ?. have heard the name, but can't put a face to him.

is he around often ?, and does he work for a living ?.

Mar 8, 2007
Visit site
Highlander,

It's not a normal caravan that Santa tows, it's called a sliegh and they are about as common on our roads as the stealth. I have only seen him on a caravan site in the winter season, so I assume he is from overseas and only comes to the UK around December time,

Best regards, Martin

PS. I think he supports Manure UTD, as he always wears a red and white outfit

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
I wonder what is the kerb(roof)weight of nine reindeer and I wonder if he uses a stabiliser? His sleigh must have a pretty high MTPLM to cope with all those prezzies.

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
Highlander,

It's not a normal caravan that Santa tows, it's called a sliegh and they are about as common on our roads as the stealth. I have only seen him on a caravan site in the winter season, so I assume he is from overseas and only comes to the UK around December time,

Best regards, Martin

PS. I think he supports Manure UTD, as he always wears a red and white outfit
Another sad football fan that can't applaud success and before you ask live 14 miles from the theatre of dreams and so do al my other mates, all 75,000 that go every game and have done for the last 45 years, eat your heart out Martin

Ps bound to support them as they had God playing for them once (Eric Cantona)

Mar 8, 2007
Visit site
Another sad football fan that can't applaud success and before you ask live 14 miles from the theatre of dreams and so do al my other mates, all 75,000 that go every game and have done for the last 45 years, eat your heart out Martin

Ps bound to support them as they had God playing for them once (Eric Cantona)
NGH,

"and before you ask live 14 miles from the theatre of dreams and so do al my other mates",

A true Mancunian supports the City, when did you and your mates move into the area?

As for all 75,000 that have gone for the last 45 yrs, what did they do when the game was on? Old Trafford has only held that many in the last few seasons. A slight exaggeration there, a bit like referring Cantona to god. Yes he was an exceptionally good player, but he temperament let him down.

ATB, Martin

Mar 8, 2007
Visit site
NGH,

"and before you ask live 14 miles from the theatre of dreams and so do al my other mates",

A true Mancunian supports the City, when did you and your mates move into the area?

As for all 75,000 that have gone for the last 45 yrs, what did they do when the game was on? Old Trafford has only held that many in the last few seasons. A slight exaggeration there, a bit like referring Cantona to god. Yes he was an exceptionally good player, but he temperament let him down.

ATB, Martin

Mar 8, 2007
Visit site
Nigel,

I hope you had a good w/e and I apologise for not repling to your post earlier, now to resume our game of ping-pong

"Martin correct late 60's 67,000 the other 9000 locked out"

Maybe so, but this did not happen every home game for the last 45 yrs and as for Eastlands not being in Manchester, Maine Road was.

Just to close out this topic, when I started to play footie in my early years, one of my idols at the time was Nobby Stiles. What he lacked in skill, he made up with a high work rate and determination,

ATB, Martin

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts