Sat Nav with LPG, Europe Main Roads, Speed Cameras!

Mar 15, 2006
Visit site
I know I have seen this topic posted before, but is there a Sat Nav system out there which includes all of this. Or may you can buy it to as an add on?

Does anyone have any recommendations?

I have looked at the AA Nav, which as been reduced extremley, but when I rang the help desk they were looking at the Euope main roads in the next 6 months, and the LPG should would advised the engineers that you can now get this for Sat Navs, it was something they hadn't looked at yet.

I would like to purchase a good Sat Nav before Summer holidays to Cornwall the first would be LPG, then the Europe Main Roads because we are planning our hols there next year, and the speed camera would be a bonus.

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
As before. I'm now using Garmin nuvi 350 that has Full european mapping and I've used around europe with no probs. It is a travel aid and can be used on foot and fits in a shirt pocket and has language translator options and travel pack options as well as thousand of points of interest. I have talikng books and MP3 on mine stored on 2GB SD card.

Speed camera database is downloadable at www.pocketgpsworld.com (PGPSW supply the database free first off to some suppliers), you need to update monthly as cameras come and some go, so for a samll annual fee you can be up to date.

Nuvi and others have some data re hotels fuel stations etc as standard for europe.

www.garminpoi.co.uk run by Maft a PGPSW forum mod is a free download and has UK LPG database, Sainsburys and many other POI's (Points Of Interest), www.poihandler.com has many free poi downloads for all over europe, but yo have to pay 12 euros to jou up and get european speed cam downloads.

www.savastore.com has some good prices for nuvi and other GPS systems.

Garmin mapping and prompting is very good and a free update is due in the near future that you just download normaly.

You can buy more basic units and add on european maps, but these can be about

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts