satt dish

Nov 4, 2008
Visit site
Hi All. Could someone recommend a satt dish make n size to run with my new Humax Foxsat box. And is it best to have a roof or tripod mounted. Its for touring in northern Scotland. cheers.

JTS

Jan 16, 2007
Visit site
Hi Barkas,

Glad to hear you have your Humax Foxsat box. Which box did you buy and where from. I am sure there will be quite a few changing to Humax boxes.

As for for your dish, I think you will need a 60cm dish for Scotland and this will also do if you decide to go to South of France. I am not a fan of roof mounted dishes as it restricts you to ptches with no trees etc. Others will tell you "I have never been restricted", then ask them why the also carry a backup dsh. I use a tripod mounted 60cm dish which gives me flexability to move it around the pitch to get sight of the satellite. I have even had it on the next pitch or their's on mine. I doubt if you will find it cheaper than the one I have just found on Ebay,

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
HI! Barkas i also live in Inverness area i get my stuff from the Maplin store in Inverness i use one of there 60cm dish all over scotland and north/mid england and have never had a problem getting a picture (usually within 15mins start to finish setting up ) dish on small adjustable (height) tripod out of Lidl

Tripod light

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts