Scenic Porch Awning

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi there

We saw one of these "dome tent" style awnings while we were away in September and think they are the dogs danglies in porch awnings! Has anyone seen them for sale, other than on towsure's website and for any less than Towsure's £119 - our local dealer isnt stocking them (gloucester)- thanks!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Andrew have you tried any other type of porch awning? I thought from the pictures I've seen that the scenic P/ awning looked pretty good too but she who rules unilaterally wants a fancier (ie more space) porch awning (see my post about the Inaca ones). I reckon the scenic folding up into a carry bag and weighing only 8Kg would have to be a winner.

It's just what you could fit in it that is the problem at the moment. It might be a shade too small.

as for the 4.95 pounds post try the freight to NZ where we are - more like 100 quid!

Towsure are out of stock at present I'm waiting for them to get some in meanwhile berating the unilateral one about the virtues of the Scenic P/awning.

Jan 1, 2004
Visit site
I assume you are aware that Towsure give discount to CC & CCC members. At least they did when I bought my Wastemaster earlier this year but I can't remember whether it is 5% or 10%.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We bought one of these and have used it once so far... but it was very good.. easy to put up - will be easier next time... had it on order from towsure for about 6mths and they never had stock...

bought mine from a Dealer near congleton in cheshire...

Just bought the item in question tried it out at the caravan club site at North Berwick took some time to set up and I was still not that impressed with the way it looked. Though it did provide a haven for all those bits and bobs you take with you in the van. The major downer was that the zip failed on the front door mid way through the Saturday afternoon leaving all the afore mentioned bits and bobs to get wet! So back to the dealer money back and I am thinking about a "proper" porch awning but this all said I have read loads of good reports about the suncamp. But I could not recommend it, as it was not a very impressed with the overall quality. Hope this helps

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts