Scenic Porch Awnings

Oct 30, 2005
Visit site
Scenic and Scenic Plus Plus awnings are on display at the Earl's Court Caravan Show - Stand D4

Blue, Green and Burgundy colour options all available and will on show and in stock for collection.

Please go to www.scenicawnings.co.uk for these special show prices. Scenic Plus £94.99 Scenic 69.99 Plus p&p

You may call our local rate number 0845 8380833 any time during the show and place an order for one of these excellent products.

Hurry Show offers finish Sunday 6th November 2005

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi David

I assume you are connected with Sunncamp. I already have a Scenic Plus. I'm really pleased with it, or was, but I've noticed that the horizontal pole has dented the side of my caravan on both sides.

Anyone else had this? Any suggestions?

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Ken I dont think you'll see David again. Hes been in other sites too. Just cheap advertising. I saw someone had put big suckers on the ends of their horizontal pole. The type that used to be fitted to the old type of roof rack on cars. He had cut an hole so that the end of the pole poked through and then put the rubber suckers on the ends.

Oct 30, 2005
Visit site
Hi David

I assume you are connected with Sunncamp. I already have a Scenic Plus. I'm really pleased with it, or was, but I've noticed that the horizontal pole has dented the side of my caravan on both sides.

Anyone else had this? Any suggestions?
You are Right I will be selling these porch awnings at Earl's Court and work for a retailer. Sorry to hear about the dents caused by the horizontal pole and I will take this up wth the manufacturer. All models from all manufacturers seem to be the same though. I would follow the advise of placing a small sucker behind the pole.

Oct 30, 2005
Visit site
Ken I dont think you'll see David again. Hes been in other sites too. Just cheap advertising. I saw someone had put big suckers on the ends of their horizontal pole. The type that used to be fitted to the old type of roof rack on cars. He had cut an hole so that the end of the pole poked through and then put the rubber suckers on the ends.
True a little promotion is going on..but so is customer service and feedback is also useful.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts