Scrubbies

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi all I mentioned in another thread about scrubbies,they arrived today and IMO they are great, should anyone want to get them then best price is go to scrubbies.co.uk
I paid a fiver for a pack of five and now found this site at 5.99 for a pack of 12 with free delivery, it’s gonna be a big help with shower blocks likely to be closed when camps open, I doubt I’ll use the showers even if they open, anyway I’m in no way advertising these other than to hopefully be of use to people.

BP
PS If this thread isn’t allowed no problem just delete it

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I might get a pack where did you buy them from the site where we are going at present the Toiletblock is shut so i be using the end washroom on the touring caravan

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
We have always refered to a scrubby as being used to clean dishes and pots. Soft foam one side and coarse surface the other side. We always use the shower in our caravan and wash dishes in the caravan so used to being conservative with water while also having a decent shower.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
The Scrubbies look quite a good idea. When I last took the mutts camping I must admit to using large dog wipes for a clean up. They were quite good as one side was rough and the other side smooth. The aloe Vera kept my skin sooooo smooth.

TRENDING THREADS