Scuse me!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I blame all the soaps on TV for me sitting here hour after hour blabbering away in a nonsensical manner, what's your excuse?

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello Lol

I've joined you here. Perhaps you need to get out more.

I missed coronation street tonight and will miss eastenders and the bill tomorrow night. What shall I do? My dvd player does not record and I can't seem to tune the video into the tv and get a perfect picture so I don't use that to tape programmes. Oh, decisions, decisions.

Lh

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
"Lost" is on in 10 mins Lisa, if you haven't seen it before, take this opportunity, if you have you will know what I'm talking about. I can't get out much though, like one of your four legged friends, I come with a long leash.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lol

Never heard of 'lost' - oh hang on, is it the ghost thingy programme? I guess you must be watching it now.

Next time I'm in North Notts I'll pop round for a coffee and you can talk me through video tuning. It's actually my job in our house to do that sort of thing but on this occasion, I can't be bothered.

p.s. I like a man who knows his place!!

Lisa.

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lol

Never heard of 'lost' - oh hang on, is it the ghost thingy programme? I guess you must be watching it now.

Next time I'm in North Notts I'll pop round for a coffee and you can talk me through video tuning. It's actually my job in our house to do that sort of thing but on this occasion, I can't be bothered.

p.s. I like a man who knows his place!!

Lisa.
Lisa, have you tried a fishmonger? (",)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts