Seacroft CC site during school holidays

Dec 23, 2005
Visit site
We've managed to book into Seacroft CC site at Cromer for 4 nights in the middle of August and wondered if anyone has stayed there during the school holidays?

Do the facilities struggle to cope?

Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
It was fine when we were there last summer. The bar area filled up in the evening, but nothing like to the level of some commercial sites I have been to in the past.

Dec 23, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for that Zafiral. I noticed that the site has 130 pitches compared to 260 at Incleboro Fields, which may account for it being full on a regular basis.

Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
Martin

It also has the pool & the entertainment complex not present at Incleboro Fields which we find makes an ideal mix if you have kids (I assume so as you are travelling during the holidays!!).

We found it very friendly & family orientated when we were there last year (& the year before). We are trying Hillhead CC in Devon this year.

Dec 23, 2005
Visit site
We went to Hillhead a couple of years ago and thought the facilities were excellent. We made good use of the swimming pool and tried the restaurant a few times.

Very friendly wardens at the site.

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
Martin

It also has the pool & the entertainment complex not present at Incleboro Fields which we find makes an ideal mix if you have kids (I assume so as you are travelling during the holidays!!).

We found it very friendly & family orientated when we were there last year (& the year before). We are trying Hillhead CC in Devon this year.
you will love hillhead and the beautiful area

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts