Aug 30, 2024
Visit site
Hi is you are looking for any seals for caravan, motorhome or cars I have used seals direct the range is phenomenal and they can match most types many of the manufacturers use them we repaired an older motorhome at work and the agent and manufacturer couldn’t supply but we sourced all we needed through these people https://www.sealsdirect.co.uk/ don’t be put off by the web page dealing with marine products dig in to the online catalog I hope this helps someone 👍

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Absolutely not I am new to Caravans, I have no link whatsoever to the company but I had used them on classic cars, so it was just an attempt to be helpful clearly not needed
My use of Roger’s acronym was tongue in cheek. I had no problem with your initial post and have used Seals Direct too.

Aug 30, 2024
Visit site
Thanks I also know a company that can make new doors and frames for caravans an Motorhomes matched to colour for half the price of a dealer and no waiting months they made a garage door for a Burstener my company had to sort , the part that was no longer in production the product was excellent as was quality and service

Reactions: otherclive

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Absolutely not I am new to Caravans, I have no link whatsoever to the company but I had used them on classic cars, so it was just an attempt to be helpful clearly not needed
Advertising is not allowed but helpful recommendations for companies that you have used as a customer is fine. As it was one of your first posts, it wasn’t entirely clear if you were a sneaky advertiser ( you would be surprised at how much sneaky stuff Sam and I have to bat away) or a happy customer. Glad you are the latter. Keep posting, helpful contacts and advice are welcome here.
Mel

Reactions: Hutch
Aug 30, 2024
Visit site
Advertising is not allowed but helpful recommendations for companies that you have used as a customer is fine. As it was one of your first posts, it wasn’t entirely clear if you were a sneaky advertiser ( you would be surprised at how much sneaky stuff Sam and I have to bat away) or a happy customer. Glad you are the latter. Keep posting, helpful contacts and advice are welcome here.
Mel
Thanks I didn’t realise that happens as I am not a regular poster on forums and don’t do facebook or any social media sites regards David

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts