Search facility

Jul 20, 2005
Visit site
The same questions pop up on a regular basis and I doubt anyone is going to search through hundreds of previous posts to see if the answer is there. I can't be the only one who prints pages off from time to time because they might be useful sometime in the future! Could we have a search facility?

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Mod.

I would like to use the search facility (especially on technical issues eg. sealants/panel cracking)

What is meant by your user name and your nickname.

Also,why are you saying welcome Trish when I log in but blanking my name when I post.

Thank You, Trish.

Mar 21, 2005
Visit site
Trish,

It's not only happening to you, Philip has posted "Window tints" in Equipment and Accessories but his name is blanked out until you open the thread.

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
Mod.

I would like to use the search facility (especially on technical issues eg. sealants/panel cracking)

What is meant by your user name and your nickname.

Also,why are you saying welcome Trish when I log in but blanking my name when I post.

Thank You, Trish.
Could you email me your login email, password and preferred NIC and I'll check it.

Mod1

pcvforum@templenet.co.uk

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Certain people use sites in an inflammatory way Dai. Their main purpose is to cause trouble and post derogatory remarks. These are known as trolls. You're not thick though as this is a term I have only recently become familiar with myself. Unless we are both thick......er, lets not go there....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts