Season pitch in Northern Ireland

Nov 2, 2006
Visit site
Hi all northern Ireland caravaners, how has everyone been another season nearly over and we never managed to meet any of you, well maybe next year. We are already planning next years trips and because my hubby will be working in England for 2 weeks at a time we are thinking of putting the caravan on a season pitch so that the kids and i can go back and forth as we like over the summer holidays, does anyone know of a good, safe child frienly site that does seasonal pitches. I would prefer not to have to drive any further than an hour (nervous wreck driving) from Kilkeel, and dont fancy Cranfield to close to home.

Many regards Jenny.

Nov 2, 2006
Visit site
Hi stephen, van not sold yet have it in ads for free, been to local dealer he didn't have anything we interested in but was offering good price to trade in so we'll just keep trying to sell private until dealer gets something in we like.

Nov 2, 2006
Visit site
That not bad for whole season it would be worth thinking about hubby really loved it there he even considered buying a speed boat. We put bikes in caravan at the moment but hope to have bike rack for next year. Have you had any good trips out lately, we where in Gosford at weekend had great time weather is brillient for this time of year any word of when we are going to have meet.

Jenny

Nov 9, 2006
Visit site
Hi jenny

Hope you find somewhere nice. We havn't been out since the end of august but we are heading of for a week on the 20th, starting at a cl site in Aghalee for 2 nights,3nights in Lough Arrow Sligo,1 night Rushin House Belcoo and 2nights in Clare Glen for halloween and were taking the dog with us, looking forward to it.

wee stevie

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts