seasonal pitch bridlington east cost

Jun 6, 2009
Visit site
Hi , please can any one recomend a seasonal pitch for my parents near to briblington , they are in there 70 s so may be a pub or club near by in walking distance, any help I would be greatful for . I have googled it but they all seam to be big sites with big fees. Thanks Topshelf

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
hi seasonal pitch near bridlington good luck with that one. sorry to be negative but the last time I enquired (last year) the cheapest was £2500 per year AND you had to take the van OFF during the winter. "the site was closed end of october to march"
and yes it was a big site so we would not have gone there anyway

Jun 6, 2009
Visit site
Thanks Guys for the replys, I sent them on the re way over the weekend with a list and sat nav, They have booked into Fir Trees £1400 ish and yes as colin said they have to be off the site end of Oct, But if they enjoy it, money well spent , as you cant take it with you as the saying goes.
Topshelf

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi Topshelf We have just come home from Blue Rose Caravan Country Park Exclusively for Adults they have Seasonal pitches available and open all year by the way this is a small site and a pub is in walking distance .

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts