May 6, 2005
Visit site
hi people,

we have just bought a 2004 kia sedona 2.9crdi se auto. and i was just wondering what they are like to tow with. any help would be very grateful.

many thanks.

Apr 27, 2006
Visit site
Ian,

I have a 05 Kia Sedona and this year purchased a brand new Swift Conqueror 645 (twin axle). After the purchase I was worried as to whether the Sedona would do the business, but on going to the Vendee in France, I had no problems at all, it handled like a dream.

Chris

Mar 2, 2006
Visit site
hello Ian

I have had two sedonas, I have also pulled twin axle caravans through most of europe and uk and I think it is one of the best towcars for its price ,it also has the best mpg 30+ towing 44 solo

enjoy allen

Sep 11, 2006
Visit site
Hi Ian

I have an 04 sedona manual 2.9 and it tows like a dream. it is also very versatile, I have the SE model so all the rear seats can easily be removed.We now take the kitchen sink!

Nick

May 6, 2005
Visit site
Hi

I would just like to thank you all for your repleys. It seems to have eased my mind a little, We have been looking at twin axles @ around the 1600kg mark however i did have my douths to weather the sedona was up to the job. So it looks set for us to buy that twin axle my wife has set her heart on now.

Thanks once againe Ian.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts