Selling my caravan

Jun 24, 2007
Visit site
I am selling my caravan on ebay and the reserve hasnt been met yet, there are 4 days left on the auction and i am worrying that it wont sell, has anyone sold a caravan on ebay before, if so was it a success or am i being a little too hasty. does anyone out there have any extra tips on how to sell my caravan? thanks

Jun 16, 2006
Visit site
I sold a 1990 Swift Corniche on eBay and bought my current van on there so I guess I am biased.

I would go off how many views there have been on your auction so far and how many you have watching the auction. If there is little interest then it may be you have over valued it.

There is little danger in letting it run its course as you have put a reserve on the auction.

A Tip that I can recommend was the chap who bought my van offered to pay cash to avoid paypal and sellers fees on ebay which would have cost me around

Jun 24, 2007
Visit site
I sold a 1990 Swift Corniche on eBay and bought my current van on there so I guess I am biased.

I would go off how many views there have been on your auction so far and how many you have watching the auction. If there is little interest then it may be you have over valued it.

There is little danger in letting it run its course as you have put a reserve on the auction.

A Tip that I can recommend was the chap who bought my van offered to pay cash to avoid paypal and sellers fees on ebay which would have cost me around

Jun 16, 2006
Visit site
Hi moose thanks for that tere are 36 watching it and 2 bidding but the reserve hasnt been met cheers
In my experience 36 watching is a lot, my sale on eBay didn't reach the reserve until about 3 hours before it ended.

Good Luck with it though let us know how you get on.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts