sequia park

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
I stayed at this site a couple of years ago,and dont intend to do so again,it is fairly new so virtually no shade,and an automatic watering system for the young trees that tends to flood some pitches,when we were there ants were a problem.

Rubbish has to be taken off site to a layby just outside.The facilities are quite good,but my biggest problem with the site was for a site this big it only had three water taps one of which was amongst the statics!Water is not available from the toilet blocks and when I asked at reception where to get water I was told to use the fire hose which I find unacceptable the only good side to it is you can fill a 40litre aquaroll in about 3 seconds!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I stayed at this site a couple of years ago,and dont intend to do so again,it is fairly new so virtually no shade,and an automatic watering system for the young trees that tends to flood some pitches,when we were there ants were a problem.

Rubbish has to be taken off site to a layby just outside.The facilities are quite good,but my biggest problem with the site was for a site this big it only had three water taps one of which was amongst the statics!Water is not available from the toilet blocks and when I asked at reception where to get water I was told to use the fire hose which I find unacceptable the only good side to it is you can fill a 40litre aquaroll in about 3 seconds!
thanks for your comment we have cancelled after hearing more from others we are now going inland and on smaller site.carol

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts