shop around

Jun 15, 2007
Visit site
Last month our caravan insurance was due to be renewed and the quote we received from our insurance company was disapointing. I phoned another company and was pleased with their offer and asked them to send me more details in the post.The same day I got the "better" offer I received a phone call from my current insurance company who immediately matched my new quote thus saving us £80. The same has happened recently with our car insurance and the difference between quote and what we ended up paying was £100, again in our favour.

Why oh why can the insurance companies just not give their best price first time!

Nov 28, 2007
Visit site
I've had this a few times with my car, boat, household etc and it really P's me off. When I sort out a new company and then go back to tell the old one that I'm not renewing and why they usually offer to match the deal deal I've just got. I just tell them that if they couldn't offer me the best deal in the first place when I want to renew then they don't deserve my business. perhaps if a few more customers did it they'd get the message.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts