Shortage of availability

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
We can at last get away late June. We like to go mid week , and at the moment we see no problems at all. We seldom use The club sites as their positions don't suit us, we like a short walk 1/2 mile to a pub. So go for the clubs Cl/cs sites.
Is there really a shortage of sites, ? Pitch up UK send me e mails every day for sites. I cannot see a shortage at all.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
it all depends on what you need on a site i need a hardstanding service pitch close to the facilities so far i manage to book two CLs sites and one CL .site ,

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Until you look at sites against your specific requirements it’s then that you can decide what availability is like. When I was looking for sites in the Peak District two weeks continuous on a single site wasn’t available.

Reactions: Hutch
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Until you look at sites against your specific requirements it’s then that you can decide what availability is like. When I was looking for sites in the Peak District two weeks continuous on a single site wasn’t available.
OC, Iam not sure if you are talking about the "Club" sites as over the years that has been the normal, but I can see lots of private site over the country with availability, school holidays are always a problem. .

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I did not mention club sites because I was looking at a range of options for two weeks in the Peak District. We are flexible re club or commercial sites. May have another shot for an end of September break in the area.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
OC, as I say almost every day I get, sent by pitch up Uk, abaout availability, but at the moment next month we are looking towards Norfolk , no problems,. As Yet. !!!

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
OC, as I say almost every day I get, sent by pitch up Uk, abaout availability, but at the moment next month we are looking towards Norfolk , no problems,. As Yet. !!!
I too receive Pitchup emails daily and our site in north Wales in September was booked via Pitchup.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up on Pitchup. I looked at it many years ago, but it was not very good then as filters were not in place however a huge improvement and have now bookmarked the site for future reference.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Well. Whilst missing this year’s Woosiefest I have managed to make some good bookings. Against all the odds there are vacancies but you have to look hard.
16 nights in Cornwall mid September. 8 at Trevalgan St Ives. A BOB recommended site FSP at St Ives. A mile from Polmanter. Then 8 nights at CAMC St Agnes Head . Use your own. No toilet block. No problem . The views are fantastic. SWMBO has booked in for a couple of watercolour painting courses . That means I will have to hobble to the nearest refreshment centre😉😉😉🍺🍺🍺

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Well. Whilst missing this year’s Woosiefest I have managed to make some good bookings. Against all the odds there are vacancies but you have to look hard.
16 nights in Cornwall mid September. 8 at Trevalgan St Ives. A BOB recommended site FSP at St Ives. A mile from Polmanter. Then 8 nights at CAMC St Agnes Head . Use your own. No toilet block. No problem . The views are fantastic. SWMBO has booked in for a couple of watercolour painting courses . That means I will have to hobble to the nearest refreshment centre😉😉😉🍺🍺🍺
DD That great hope you have a nice time ;)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts