shower hose end cap size

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I have been meaning to do this for a lone time as we will never use the shower .But after last wk end being woke up at 5.30 in the morning from the scream and sobbing coming from the shower/toilet then me laughing :woohoo: :woohoo: must of woke the hole site up for which I apologised all day long.for as my Grandson(6) had gone for a number 1 and thought Mmmm what does that lever DO :whistle: the sight of him sitting there curled up in a ball soaking wet with the shower still on had me in stiches :woohoo: so I need to know the size of the end cap needed when I remove the hose as I for got to measure it before I retuned home Thanks

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Is it not likely that said grandson will never ever touch said lever again. Thereby saving you a job.
Mel

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Not in a million years :( plus theirs another 3 of them and one on the way But I must admit I never laughed so hard I nearly wet my self :woohoo: :blush: but you tell them once you have got to tell them a million times but it doesn't matter what they do you love them more :)

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Ours is a standard commercial shower hose so assuming yours is the same that fitying is what you need.
ypu could take the hose of the one at home and check it fits before buying the bit

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Thanks raywood measured our shower connector 20mm paid a visit to the man cave found a treasure box ( tub full of old junk were you say to yourself " I'll keep that it might come in handy One day " ;) their sitting on the top shining like a diamond a 20mm cap end :) .But brass :( so will try it and if it fits ill get a stainless one :cheer:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts