Simple caravan isnurance

Oct 28, 2008
Visit site
Just received my renewal quote from current insurer and think it is a bit steep. Has anyone any recent experience of Simple Insurance, they are underwritten by UK Underwriting Ltd on behalf of Ageas Insurance Ltd??

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Cobbers
Over the years loads of Insurers have tried to gate crash the caravan market with cheap quotes.
You get what you pay for.
I'll tell you once only. By all means go for the cheapos but make absolutely certain you and they have a crystal clear understanding on what securities are required and that you have FULLY answered all their questions and make a FULL DISCLOSURE of all material facts as asked.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
You are right dustydog check everything just lately i have been watching the Caravan Channel on Sky 189 and they advertise the Simple Caravan insurance i have gone with this
1/ Any driver cover standard 2/ New for old cover 3/ Discounts for caravan club members 4/ Monthy Direct Debit 5/ Age concessions 6/ 10 % OFF ... This was given by a caravan dealer you do get what you pay for ......... . .. .....

Oct 28, 2008
Visit site
Thanks guys. I have read the policy document from cover to cover and it all appears to be kosher. The only area of ambiguity is the security of the perimeter of my storage site and what they deem a "secure perimeter". I will check this with them before I commit.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
We put our caravan in CASSOA Certified Storage Sites and ours is Silver our van has a wheel clamp also one on the tyre, hitchlock and a Alarm and they even give you a 5 % Discount.......

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts