site in leicestershire

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi. Anyone know a site in leicestershire, not too far from Mallory Park. Neither CC nor C&CC seem to have any sites in that county. Taking the lad so it can't be adults only. Play area would be nice but not essential. Going end Oct.Thanks in advance.

mel

Jan 8, 2007
Visit site
hi mel, there is a nice site owned by c&cc down at conkers .its a little drive to mallory park . it will also be open at that time of year. you could also take your son into conkers which you will both enjoy . great assault courses and park .hope this helps . dave and ang

Hiya Mel, try Bosworth Water park or Trust (It's in Market Bosworth) I can,t remember which one it's called.

I feel sure that it's open all year round and is only some 4 miles away from Mallory Park on the other side of the A447 to Mallory Park. There are lots of things to do around the area ie steam railway, battle of Bosworth visitor centre etc.

It's a nice site, so give them a ring it may be what you are looking for.

Phillip.

G

You might want to look at this place. http://www.meashamhouse.co.uk/camping.html, only 5 minutes from the M42. and then 15 minutes to Mallory.

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
Have a look on Google Earth travel west from Lutterworth/Bitteswell towards Ullesthorpe. The field to the east of the garden centre takes carvans. It is min facility but the garden centre serves great breakfasts, meals and snacks. Not sure that its open all year but caravans there most weekends.

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Hi Mel yes Mrs P well at moment with hospital check up this Wednesday,thanks for asking.

My choice without question would be gatehouse at Market Bosworth its a nice site with EHU and very close to the 'village' centre and also close to Mallory,I know becuse I live about 15 mins fromthe site

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts