Site near Chichester / Brighton for party of families in Tou...

Aug 27, 2006
Visit site
Hi, am looking to book up a long weekend in May for some friends who have a mixture of caravans and tents. I tried a CC site where we could book the touring pitches, but the tent pitches are first come first served. Not ideal!

So, am looking for any recommendations on a site in Chichester to Brighton region where we could ideally pitch together, with some decent toilet/washing facilities.

Have mailed a couple of the larger sites in the Parks Directory, but would appreciate any recommendations from forum members.

Thanks

Rob

Jan 3, 2007
Visit site
The Caravan Club (CC) usually have different camping zones on sites where tents are permitted.

However I'm not sure if the Camping & Caravan Club (CCC) have the same rules. They do have a site in Chichester.

Telephone the site managers (Mr & Mrs Dixon) on 01243 373202. It might be worth giving them a ring.

Aug 27, 2006
Visit site
The Caravan Club (CC) usually have different camping zones on sites where tents are permitted.

However I'm not sure if the Camping & Caravan Club (CCC) have the same rules. They do have a site in Chichester.

Telephone the site managers (Mr & Mrs Dixon) on 01243 373202. It might be worth giving them a ring.
Thanks for this contact. Silly question, but presumably at least some of the party would need to be C&CC members to use the site?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts