Site needed in south west suitable for 2 teenagers

Apr 23, 2007
Visit site
Decided to abandon the overseas trips for next year.

I want to go to the south west for a week in late July next year. What are we going to do? Well, I need an indoor and outdoor pool, hopefully an astro pitch to crush my son in a game of 'shooty' and plenty of long cycle rides.

Any ideas?

Many thanks

Ian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
beverley holiday park near paignton should meet your needs, been there with teenagers myself, but they are older now,so haven'nt been for a few years

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi hoburne sites are very good we just been to bashley in newfroset has a great indoor and out football pitch golf course good faclites spotless toilets shower blocks and good pitches

also grange court at goodrington paignton is a good site as well

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We have been to both Grange Court and Beverley Park and out of the two I would say Beverley Park is the better. However it can become very pricey during the summer school holiday period.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I would agree with Colin, Beverley Park would be a good choice. It is a high quality holiday park with planty to do on the park and in the area. But as Colin says it can be expensive in the main summer period but still much cheaper than going to France etc.

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
I would agree with Colin, Beverley Park would be a good choice. It is a high quality holiday park with planty to do on the park and in the area. But as Colin says it can be expensive in the main summer period but still much cheaper than going to France etc.
river dart adventure south devon

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts