Sites in Abergavenny

Oct 13, 2006
Visit site
Hello

We are thinking of going to Abergavenny, have seen a few sites and would like any comments, weve looked at Pont Kemys and Bridge caravan park.

Thanks in advance:)

May 29, 2007
Visit site
live near both. if i had to choose i would pick pont kemys. Chainbridge pub nearby and also the black bear in bettws newydd. raglan castle up the road is worth a visit, as well as the picturesque village of usk (3 miles away).

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Sorry to butt in on this topic. Any more recommendations for Abergavenny, or a 10 mile radius of Brecon.

Many thanks.

Lisa

Oct 13, 2006
Visit site
Sorry to butt in on this topic. Any more recommendations for Abergavenny, or a 10 mile radius of Brecon.

Many thanks.

Lisa
Ive been to Pencilli castle, only draw back is that now weve got a dog we cant go! But its very pretty and clean and has a canal running along side it, there is a lovely pub over the road and there are deer in an enclosure on the site.

Worth a look.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

Many thanks.

Lisa
Thanks Kay

It does look a lovely site in beautiful surroundings but I have two dogs so that is out. I have stayed at the site in Brecon (can't remember what its name is at the mo) but they overcharged us amongst other things so won't be going back there.

Lisa

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Hi Lisa not heard from you for a while for update on your cousin.

Re sites around Abergavenny,a friend of mine has been several times ,in fact just got back from the CC site about 6 mile? away called Pandy.He rates it highly,then as CC site you can be pretty sure it will not be a problem.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Riverside caravan site Crickhowell, Pyscodlyn Farm Abergavenny,

Two sites we have stayed on in the past both are good clean sites ,very good pub just outside the Riverside down towards the river on your left.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts