Sites in Cornwall

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I am thinking of going to the Eden project early next month,

anybody been to Tregarton Park site near Mevagisy.

Comments please good bad or indifferent.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Haven't been to those sites, but can give you a bit of usefull info. If you cycle or walk to the Eden Project - you get in significantly cheaper. Look on their website for details.

Apr 7, 2005
Visit site
The only advice i can offer is to AVOID The Monkey Tree near Torquay. It is an AA recommended site that is undergoing new management. Sorry to post a negative and i really hope they get their site sorted because the area is fantastic.

Mar 30, 2005
Visit site
Stayed at Carlyon Bay near St Austell the year before last. Very nice site with good facilities. Only 10-15 mins from the Eden Project. You can veiw the site etc on their web site. Not sure of the address off hand but if you put it into a search engine such as Google you'll get there.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Steve

Stayed at Tregarton in 2001. Nice big pitches.Toilets and showers although adequate, could do with an upgrade. Out door swimming pool and I think they have tennis courts now. Not the best site I have stayed at but then again not the worst.Area is fantastic and Caerhays beach is only down the road.

andy

Have been to Heligan Woods which is 15mins from the eden project. Very basic, but lovely, with amazing distant views of Mevagissey bay. It is just outside Mev, next to the lost gardens of Heligan. The pitches are a good size and the toilets are very clean. Price is good too!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah! Bit of a way from the Eden Project though.

Have you thought of Seaview, just outside Mevagissey?

Vic
We visited Seaview last year the site and facilities are excellent spotless clean, spacious pitch's, brilliant dog walk, childrens playing field, you can lend tennis rackets and golf clubs from reception (just leave a deposit) althought the lanes on the approach to this site are a bit narrow you have to be really careful.

I found that to be the only let down with the site.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts