slow website

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
It could be that it isn't this site that is slow, but your own internet connection. Try doing a Google search for an 'internet speed test' or a 'broadband speed test'. There is quite a lot of free software available to download. If you run such a test it will report back to you the speed of your own connection.

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
The connection speed is fine and it's only this site that's a pai in the backside. In fact,I've decided that I have wasted enough time with this site and shall look for a better forum.

Steve w

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
It seems this and many other sites are now geared to broadband and tough luck if you can't get it, or won't pay for it on a yearly contract if - due to travel - you can only use it 5 months a year.

Many ISP "help lines" (always a bit of an oxymoron) are going the same way - a not-too-subtle way of getting you to change.

Apr 13, 2005
Visit site
Ive not had any problems with the site, come on most days and get each page loading in less than a second. currantly have 2 meg broadband and run 3 pc's off it, all run at top speed. dial up is now useless unless using the basics. i think it is almost certainly a conection problem that you have.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts