Small porch awning (like a modern tent with flexible poles)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have heard about these quick and easy to erect porch awnings but have not come across any in my local camping and caravan shops? Anyone know how much they cost, best type to buy and are they any good? We will more than likely bu a full sixe awning for long holidays, but with kids and lots of shoes etc, this small lightweight option sounds good for the quick 2 night breaks?

Mar 8, 2005
Visit site
This was shown on the Barrons stand at the NEC in February. It did not seem to have a name! Agree it looks v quick to putr up, light and simple. Should do well.

e-mail is burtree@barrons.co.uk

John

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Sounds like you are talking about the Sunncamp Scenic Porch Awning. Do a search on google and you will find quite a lot of sites that offer them for sale (if they have any in stock).

There was a previous thread that extolled their virtues and I was a contributor, having had one since last autumn. It is quick and easy to erect and has just enough room to store muddy boots, shopping and wet anoraks.

Great thing about is you can put it away soaking wet and when you get home it is light enough and small enough to hang on the washing line until it is dry.

I paid

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Sounds like you are talking about the Sunncamp Scenic Porch Awning. Do a search on google and you will find quite a lot of sites that offer them for sale (if they have any in stock).

There was a previous thread that extolled their virtues and I was a contributor, having had one since last autumn. It is quick and easy to erect and has just enough room to store muddy boots, shopping and wet anoraks.

Great thing about is you can put it away soaking wet and when you get home it is light enough and small enough to hang on the washing line until it is dry.

I paid

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Try a Panorama porch awning. I tried to get a Sunncamp Scenic but they were all sold out and they were blue and I wanted a neutral colour. Panorama was slate grey/black and cream and I absolutely love it. Cost

Mar 29, 2005
Visit site
We;ve got a full sized bradcott for our caravan which is essential as we have 2 dogs, however we recently bought a Pyramid mini porch awning made of nylon with fibreglass poles (only three poles!!) from ABC camping and outdoor leisure in Cross Hands (01792 796633) for

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Well my very first post after returning from our first weekend away was going to be are there any other options for the porch awning as we have only seen the sunncamp in blue and would prefer a different colour to match our van, I see i have had lots of nice replies answering the question I was about to ask so thanks for the advice, I will be looking these all up on the net tonight!

Mar 31, 2005
Visit site
My sister has just bought one of these - the one she has purchased is the Blue Diamond Compactalite Porch Awning. It's 9 ft long and about 6 ft deep, comes with storm straps fitted as standard and is really well made. I am going to but one for my new van in place of a full awning!. My sister bought her's from Barrons on offer for

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
My sister has just bought one of these - the one she has purchased is the Blue Diamond Compactalite Porch Awning. It's 9 ft long and about 6 ft deep, comes with storm straps fitted as standard and is really well made. I am going to but one for my new van in place of a full awning!. My sister bought her's from Barrons on offer for

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

Apr 2, 2005
Visit site
We purchased the scienic's big brother which is the 2005 model whilst at the caravan show last year. It took nearly 4 months to get to us but we have just spent a week away with it and I cannot rave about it enough. First time out of the bag and it took us 15 minutes to erect and no divorce at the end!

It was light and airey with no condensation in the morning and the admiring looks were apparent. It was the best

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts