Snuggle while Alde heats up.

Mar 29, 2021
Visit site
Top tip.

No longer sit freezing waiting for Alde to generate heat in the van to warm you up.

No longer sit huddled over a fan heater zapping the power from the boiler system.

Hello "Heated Throw"🤪

Why o Why did we not buy these sooner?

Also a great site owner friendly way of staying warm in the awning.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Just realised you are referring to sitting in the awning or maybe both? Why sit in the freezing awning when you have a nice warm caravan with heating? For quick heat in the caravan we turn on the air con and the gas heating.

Mar 29, 2021
Visit site
Just realised you are referring to sitting in the awning or maybe both? Why sit in the freezing awning when you have a nice warm caravan with heating? For quick heat in the caravan we turn on the air con and the gas heating.
I'm an early riser, not unusual for me to be sat quietly, tip toeing around and walking to the blocks to fill the kettle at 4am while her in doors carry's on sleeping snoring like a walrus! Slightest noise from me wakes her up, apparently!

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm an early riser, not unusual for me to be sat quietly, tip toeing around and walking to the blocks to fill the kettle at 4am while her in doors carry's on sleeping snoring like a walrus! Slightest noise from me wakes her up, apparently!
We might have something in common i am always up early I was out with my two dogs at 4.15am this morning on my mobility scooter . . :)

May 7, 2012
Visit site
The advantage of our blown air heating is that it warms the front up quickly and you can then heat the other areas.

Mar 29, 2021
Visit site
The advantage of our blown air heating is that it warms the front up quickly and you can then heat the other areas.
Yes we currently have Alde, not sure if all the hype about the system is worth it having lived with it for plus 4 years.
Apparently blown heating has come on leaps and bounds since our Bailey Ranger.

May 24, 2014
Visit site
No longer sit huddled over a fan heater zapping the power from the boiler system.

Hello "Heated Throw"🤪

I thought that is what onesies are for. Personally, I have the "ickle tigger one" :tonguewink:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts