So much out of stock

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
The surge in caravan and leisure camping must be good for the equipment supply businesses. Looking at Hitchman who make Aquaroll all of their online items are out of stock. I was looking for a aquaroll handle and many suppliers were stock out so finished up paying £20! fir one from a caravan breakers inclusive of carriage. Do hope the one we left at CC Malvern didn’t damage the mowers as it was hidden in the longish grass of pitch.

Feb 23, 2018
Visit site
Lots are for sale on ebay, but they seem to be many with a number of bidders. I'm sure the supply will catch up with the demand sooner or later - perhaps some 2nd hand bargains to be had come 2021.

The 2nd hand, spare Aquaroll I purchased a while back, came with the rolling handle; sadly it had been bent in half, so was unusable. Not sure why, so that was scrapped.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I saw quite a number on EBay but not a price I would pay. But did source one on EBay from a breakers. Best offer plus postage. It arrived in 48 hours and is absolutely fine. £20 inc pp...... a good price which will make me more careful as we pack up in future.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
We have two aquarolls and only use the one handle. The other is still in the garage in its cardboard wrapping.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
If the sales of caravans to newcomers is as high as suggested then these people will need accessories like the Aquaroll and presumably there will have been a surge in sales of them.
The advantage of the Aquaroll if you lose a bit is that parts are available and at least £20 is far cheaper than than the new one you might need with other makes. They used to be available direct from the makers although not sure if they still are.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
If the sales of caravans to newcomers is as high as suggested then these people will need accessories like the Aquaroll and presumably there will have been a surge in sales of them.
The advantage of the Aquaroll if you lose a bit is that parts are available and at least £20 is far cheaper than than the new one you might need with other makes. They used to be available direct from the makers although not sure if they still are.

Yes Hitchman still sell the whole range of spares, but are virtually stock out of everything.

Jun 2, 2017
Visit site
I left ours at Navarrette in Rioja last winter-if it's still there and you're passing, please take it with my compliments!
Mike

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts