Soft closers don't close

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Mine look just like ordinary hinges, two screws to mount them, and two adjuster screws. The failed one is on a double cupboard. One side is fine the other not. Also the failed on is a cranked one as the cupboard extends beyond and behind the hinge. Bit hard to describe really.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
:love: They're on both our caravans already-just that Thingys no longer seem to soften the close-yes he could remove it. Ours have recovered -just sulking from lack of use but bought a couple just in case-and they'll go in the kitchen at home in the mean time at 2.50 a pop. Totally agree though-but we stock the truck with the booze- swmbo seems to have put so much in for our first trip out we'll be taking home too!
INot if wee meet up, thats not the booze, and as for the food, I normally try and have a day before leaving BBQ, with the people, -we have meet up with, it is so hard to break into peoples friendships, if that is the right word. . This year will be hard with the Virus,I think maybe we should be really carefull.

Reactions: JezzerB
Jan 31, 2018
Visit site
Mine look just like ordinary hinges, two screws to mount them, and two adjuster screws. The failed one is on a double cupboard. One side is fine the other not. Also the failed on is a cranked one as the cupboard extends beyond and behind the hinge. Bit hard to describe really.
Sounds tricky,lots of different types if you google them.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts