sold my soul

Mar 29, 2006
Visit site
Well yes I have done it...sold my soul to the devil........Im going on a package holiday!!!!!!

Were off to portugal on saturday morning , a week all inclusive.

The lads at work say the wife will want to sell the caravan when we get back but she asures me that life just would not be the same without the 'van'

So here's to flight delays, dodgy tummy's, strange money and oh tourists!

All is not lost though, having a week end of may a week in august and will be pulling the bailey up to glasgow to see Robbie williams!!

Take care

John

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Wow!

Have a great time. All inclusive is brilliant. At least you should come back with a sun tan too.

Sorry to hear you're going to see Robbie. You should have paid the extra and gone to see a decent band (joke!!!!).

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We went away on a package hol to Egypt in February. There are only advantages - winter sun, very hot, journey only 5 hours, great holiday etc. But also made me appreciate our caravanning life.

Nov 1, 2005
Visit site
Going on a package holiday was the reason we got into camping & caravanning in the 1`st place. We went to Majorca for 2 weeks all-inclusive about 4 years ago, we hated every minute of it, from being delayed in the airport for 5 hours to lousy food & very poor entertainment in the hotel & trying to keep a 5 year old happy when he wants to come home after 3 days. If we could have paid for flights home we would have done. We decided when we got home that we do the British holiday & start putting some money into our economy, 3 holidays so far & we`ve loved every 1, once in a frame tent & twice in a trailer tent, this year will be our 1`st with the caravan(Cornwall - end of July) & we can`t wait.

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
I give up package holidays years ago, after our hotel had been bombed a week before we arrived by one of the Spanish terrorist groups, whose name I cant remember.

There where threats of the beaches being booby trapped so everyone was cooped up in their hotels.

To cap it all we managed to get an early flight home through Luton airport where I was strip searched by customs, never again.

Jun 28, 2005
Visit site
Going on a package holiday was the reason we got into camping & caravanning in the 1`st place. We went to Majorca for 2 weeks all-inclusive about 4 years ago, we hated every minute of it, from being delayed in the airport for 5 hours to lousy food & very poor entertainment in the hotel & trying to keep a 5 year old happy when he wants to come home after 3 days. If we could have paid for flights home we would have done. We decided when we got home that we do the British holiday & start putting some money into our economy, 3 holidays so far & we`ve loved every 1, once in a frame tent & twice in a trailer tent, this year will be our 1`st with the caravan(Cornwall - end of July) & we can`t wait.
hi,which part of cornwall are you going to,were going at end of july as well,staying at tollgate farm,perranporth,hope weather will be good

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts